Problematic Substance Use

Problematic Substance Use Help

If you are worried about yourself or someone else, here is where you can turn for help.

  • Talk to an adult you trust. It could be a parent, coach, friend, or a guidance counsellor at school.

If you go to University or College you can also contact:

Remember that support is always available! Visit our Local Ressources page for a complete list of resources.   

Contact Us